I was interviewed last week on In The Know, a podcast covering different ways to improve customer and service experiences. We covered a scary amount of ground with just one podcast, covering questions like:
1. Machine learning vs data science…what’s the difference?
2. What types of business challenges are best addressed with data science and machine learning?
3. What are the most effective machine learning techniques?
4. How can machine learning and predictive analytics affect customer experiences?
5. What is the biggest misconception people have about data science and predictive modeling?
6. Real-world examples of how data science and machine learning have increased revenue, reduced costs and improved key metrics for enterprises?
7. How can you deliver better customer experiences with machine learning and predictive analytics?
Soundcloud – check it out!
Link to their post